Trail : home : Governors
The Governance Statement
In accordance with the Government's requirements for all governing bodies, the three core strategic functions of St Anne’s Governing Body are:
1. To ensuring a clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction and ensure that all statutory duties are met.
2. Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and all its pupils.
3. Overseeing the financial performance of the school and ensuring that the finances are used to have a positive impact upon pupils' learning.
The Governing Body have three working committees:
1. Finance Committee
2. Standards and Effectiveness Committee
3. Life of the School Committee
The terms of reference for each committee can be obtained by clicking the boxes below.