Vacancy for Headteacher |
L17 - L24
£57811 to £ 68643
Perm / Temp
01/01/2018 or sooner by negotiation
12 noon 09/06/2017
Location ORMSKIRK ST ANNE'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Aughton Street , Town End , Ormskirk , L39 3LQ
Tel: 01695 574697
School website: www.st-annesrc.lancs.sch.uk
St Anne's Catholic Primary School has been at the centre of Ormskirk Catholic Life for many years and is now seeking an inspirational new Head teacher. We are a two form entry Catholic Primary School where children from Reception to Year 6 are happy, safe and secure. St Anne's has recently undergone significant changes, which presents several challenges. The ideal candidate will have the vision, ability and passion to move the school forward.
We are seeking to recruit a Head teacher who will be:
- A practising Catholic who will nurture faith and spirituality to deliver the mission of the school;
- An experienced, resourceful, decisive and inspirational leader in the primary phase;
- Able to lead, motivate, develop and inspire the whole school community to achieve the highest possible standards;
- Dynamic, resilient and able to build and develop a strong and supportive team with a clear strategic vision for the school;
- A highly motivated, energetic and successful leader with a track record in leading with integrity, collaboration, and creativity;
- Able to demonstrate that they have successfully led a whole school development initiative which has had an impact on pupil progress and achievement.
We will provide:
- Delightful and exceptionally well behaved children who enjoy coming to school;
- A dedicated senior leadership team with an appetite to improve and develop the school;
- A committed, cohesive, hardworking and friendly staff team;
- A supportive Governing Body which is committed to excellence;
- Flexible learning environment with massive potential to use the school's good resources effectively;
- Deeply rooted Catholic values of trust, compassion and honesty that facilitate reflective practice and development in this distinctive church school which holds an `Outstanding' judgement for its Catholic education
We welcome applications from experienced Deputy Head teachers and existing Head teachers who can demonstrate the required skills and experience.
Our team of dedicated and talented staff are looking forward to guidance and leadership both in and out of the classroom environment.
St Anne's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check is required for the successful applicant. Proof of identity and qualifications will be required. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
The closing date for completed applications is: 12 noon on Friday 9th June 2017
Proposed Interview Date: 11/07/2017
For an informal discussion please contact: Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. We would love you to come and have a look around our school. Please contact the school's Business Manager, Helen Oates, to arrange a mutually convenient time to visit us. Helen's contact details are 01695 574697 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Full information about the post are contained on the school website:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application forms can be downloaded online or can be requested from: email@example.com
Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 - details of any criminal record spent or unspent should be sent to the chair of governors at school address by the closing date.
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org