St Anne's Catholic Primary School Governing Body meet regularly to help shape the strategic direction of the school.
|Chair of Governors/ Chair of Standards and Effectiveness Committee - Foundation Governor||Ms L Rafferty|
|Vice Chair of Governors - Foundation Governor||Mr J Brindle|
|Parish Priest - Foundation Governor||Very Reverend G Timney OSB|
|Foundation Governor||Mrs E Duffy|
|Chair of Life of the School Committee - Foundation Governor||Mr B Farrimond|
|Foundation Governor||Ms Benitan|
|Chair of Finance Committee - Foundation Governor||Mr P Dowell|
|Headteacher||Mr P Bates|
|Parent Governor||Mr M Gallagher|
|Parent Governor||Ms T Sanders|
|Staff Governor||Mrs Brookfield|
|Observer||Mrs G Cleary|
|Observer||Mrs H Oates|
|Observer||Mrs J Preston|
The Governance Statement
In accordance with the Government's requirements for all governing bodies, the three core strategic functions of St Anne’s Governing Body are:
- To ensuring a clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction and ensure that all statutory duties are met.
- Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and all its pupils.
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and ensuring that the finances are used to have a positive impact upon pupils' learning.
The Governing Body have three working committees:
- Finance Committee
- Standards and Effectiveness Committee
- Life of the School Committee